The easiest way to turn a USB flash drive into a bootable Windows 7 installer is by using the tool Microsoft offers, cunningly named the Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool. To get started, download the installer [exe] from Microsoft.com and follow the basic steps to put it onto your computer; you can put it on the computer you plan to install Windows 7 on or another one, it doesn’t matter.
- Authentications failures wit Office 365 / ADFS accounts lockouts and Extranet Lockout protection
- Windows firewall 101
- Exchange 2013/2016 resources and installation tips
- DNS: Logging and auditing
- Securing Windows workstations
- AD – securing Domain Controllers
- Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services) Command Reference
- IDS, IPS, NSM, intrusion detection
- SQL Server and Databases resources
- Windows – how to change a network adapter from Public to Private network?
Browse popular tags